This week we have over 40 Tribers doing the Fit Tribe Cleanse in Havertown…not including all those in the other locations who are jumpstarting their metabolism! Here are a few secrets to having a successful cleanse!
> Oh yeah, and even if you aren’t cleansing…all of these rules apply in your journey to your goals, so regardless of if you are cleansing or not, you should still read these tips below 🙂 <<<
1. Drink lots and lots of WATER. Water helps you to feel full, while also keeping you hydrated for those workouts. Thirst can trigger hunger signals, so always grab some H2O first to make sure you’re not having mixed signals!
2. Be prepared. Make sure you have everything you need: produce and proteinso you don’t find yourself scrambling because you didn’t have enough food. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. Lucky for you, you can always grab an Energy Grille smoothie if you’re really in a bind 🙂
3. Find a buddy. Fortunately, with so many people cleansing, you are BOUND to have someone you know experiencing the same things as you, so lean on them for support and accountability, they will help you throughout the process.
4. Get past Day 3. The resounding opinion of many is that Day 3 is the hardest…you’re not quite halfway there yet and you fasted that morning/afternoon, so it can be a drag. But just stay positive and stay the course because after Day 3, it’s all downhill from there 🙂
5. Be sure to hit reset! After the 7 days are over, make sure during your dinner on day 8 includes some carbs (1/2 sweet potato or some rice). This will boost leptin (metabolism) and you have officially reset your metabolism!
6. Rejoice in your accomplishments! Whether it’s 3 pounds or 11 pounds, give yourself a pat on the back for completing the cleanse and rejoice in your success! So often I hear people say “Well, I only lost 4 pounds…” But HELLO! You lost 4 pounds! And now you can continue to follow a clean diet and 4 turns into 6, 6 turns into 10 and before you know it, you are knocking on your goal.
And my extra super duper, high clearance secret?
BE POSITIVE. Okay, so it’s not THAT secret, but it can often be forgotten or overlooked during the week, or when going through something tough, so that’s why I had to point it out.
Keep these tips and tricks for whenever you need them in the future…and if you are cleansing this week, YOU GOT THIS!!! We are all here for you every step of the way!
If you’re struggling with your nutrition and don’t know where to start, our coaches can help you jumpstart your health goals. Reply to this email and one of our coaches can chat with you and get you set up to come in and make a positive change in your life.