1. Connection. By committing to something, we are making a connection to our actions. A goal to get healthy is then followed by the actions in which it takes to get there.
2. Passion. Passion is the fire from within that motivates us. Without passion, our actions lack meaning and make that commitment harder to keep.
3. Persistence. Being committed to your goal means there are going to be tough obstacles in the way. Each hurdle must be overcome in order to achieve what you are working so hard for. By continuing through the difficulties, you are committing to yourself.
4. Conscious. Commitment is a conscious effort. It cannot be done thoughtlessly, it requires insight and self-awareness.
5. Purposeful. Commitment involves a choice – it is not a random or haphazard action, it is saying yes to your passions or goals.
6. Inspiring. Commitment inspires you to shoot for the moon, and really give it your all. It’s going to take everything you have in order to reach it and maintain it, but it will always be worth it.
7. Commitment is surrender. Commitment is the giving of ourselves to what we most believe and want. It is the merging of our ideals and our being. We surrender to our ideals and with commitment, live them. We create what we want when we surrender to our commitment.
“Commitment is what transforms a promise into a reality”
Need help with your fitness commitments? Come in for a free strategy session with one of the coaches to map out your fitness success. >>> go.fit-tribe/free-session
Committed to Your Success,